Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jackie Lane was a princess ..

 Jackie Lane the actress was married to Prince Alfonso Hohenlohe from 1971 until 1984 and I liked Alfonso we drank together off season in the Puerto Banus..   He told me  he was building a development in Vero Beach,  Florida where you could fly your plane into your own garage/hanger from an air strip. I think John Travolta bought a house there..  He was so cheap with her, didn't buy her an important piece of jewelry and she only recieved one million in the divorce.  She was a model and British film star. Did "Tickle Me" with Elvis Presley in 1965 and she played a biker chick in "Hell's Belles" 1969 etc.. She owned a nice house in Marbella that she rented out.. I was 26 she was 35.   Not sure if she was born rich. Jackie to me was our Marbella, Spain's Costa del Sol answer to the St. Topez and Cote d' Azur and Brigitte Bardot of France.. I think Jackie was every bit as sexy as Brigitte ...

No comments:

Post a Comment